- This beautiful Sierra Elegant pen is made with Ancient Irish Bog Oak Wood and enhanced with gold plate trim.
- It has been individually crafted with great attention to detail making this beautiful writing instrument an amazing treat for yourself.
Or an unusual, unique, perfect gift to be treasured.
- Attractive, reliable and durable, it is medium weight, feeling incredibly comfortable in the hand for a superior writing experience.
- And, the ancient Irish Bog Oak Woos used is between 3000 and 6000 years old.
- You will find it writes consistently and smoothly while looking fabulous.
- You can use your pen over and over again with Parker style refills which are readily available and come in a variety of colours.
- Refillable and reusable, the pens in this range are friendly to our environment.
- This gorgeous pen is crafted by hand by in County Donegal on Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way and comes to you in a presentation box.
- No two pens are the same so each pen is truly one of a kind.
- Please note individual wood markings may differ slightly from the product image shown.